1 Protecting Your Privacy
EngageUs is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information viewed or received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the general data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2 Accessing Information
When you work with EngageUs, at times we may need to view your employee and client details. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not relevant for the piece of work we are undertaking. We will not store any of your client or employee information.
3 How We Use Personal Information
We may use your personal information to update you about EngageUs services which we feel may be relevant. We will only contact you with your consent.
4 What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone numbers
5 What We Don’t Do
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for payment validation during our contract of work (if required).
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK General data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us.
7 Any Questions?
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.
Cookie Use Policy
EngageUs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EngageUs may change this policy by updating this page. You may wish to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We retain information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send emails about new information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a more targeted website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or contacting us via the form below
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.